– May 18th S. Dino Pacciotti was born to Italian immigrants in Buffalo, NY.
– Dino goes off to war
– When he gets back he works part-time for Bocce Club and gets a job at General Mills as an accountant.
– Dino Pacciotti and sister, Melvina Sacco purchase the Bocce Club and starts developing pizza.
– Dino takes a risk and quits job at General Mills to work full-time at Bocce
– Hickory Street closes, Clinton Store opens
- Bailey Ave. store opens.
- Bailey Ave. store existing brick structure built Old wooden structure torn down
- Dino Pacciotti dies October 19th
Pacciotti family continues to run Bailey Store, Sacco family runs Clinton St.
- Bailey store remodels with wood front
- Pacciotti family opens Hopkins Rd. store
- Bocce celebrates 50 years in business!
- Bocce on Bailey Ave. remodels with new stucco front and celebrates 50 years at Bailey Ave. location
Bocce Club Pizza is now also offering gluten free pizza, boneless Buffalo wings, and the best subs in town!